Bel'Mare Sunset Wedding Cruise
Say 'I do' then celebrate with an exclusive cocktail reception with sunset water views.
Combine your wedding ceremony and cocktail reception in one venue.
A Wedding Schedule (Sample only, and is flexible)
- The bridal party are welcomed aboard 1.5-hours before departure time to make final preparations on the vessel
- Guests arrive and are escorted to the boat
- Bel'Mare departs the Port Denarau and after leaving the marina channel the ceremony begins
- The bride makes her grand entrance and vows are exchanged
- The toast, cake cutting, speeches and photos
- Relaxing cruise in front of the Denarua Island Resorts, with canapes being served
- Bel'Mare returns to Port Denarau 2.5-hours after departing
- Bel'Mare sunset cruise for 2.5-hours from Port Denarau Marina, with additional access for the bridal party 1.5-hours prior to the wedding to prepare (i.e. 4-hours in total)
- A standard theming package (details below)
- Wedding coordination with the essential legal and certificate requirements, a dedicated wedding coordinator to assist planning, meet you after your arrival and attend to the wedding, celebrant, and other small details. For more details click on this link.
- For wedding groups up to 14 guests we offer a sit-down dinner and for larger groups we provide cocktail refreshments, with a 2.5-hour beverage package and a selection of light finger food, selected by you from our canapes menu
- Use of the onboard Bose sound system to connect your device to listen to your favourite play list and Wi-fi to share your special moment on social media
- Full set up and pack down service - you simply walk on and off! We take care of all the preparations.
Your Wedding Coordinator can assist you with these additional items and any special requests such as:
- Hair & make-up
- Additional arrangements, decorations or flowers that require to be imported
- Live entertainment
- Wedding Cake
Standard Decorative Theming Package Inclusions
- cube seating (x 6), cocktail tables with covers & runners (x3) & centre pieces (x3)
- fairy lights & draping
- decorative chandelier
Bel’Mare is an 86ft motor yacht that provides charters from Port Denarau Marina. She is licensed to carry 50 passengers and for weddings we recommend to limit guest-numbers to 30 to allow for other wedding service providers to also be onboard to assist you (if required) during the wedding cruise. The Bel’Mare crew offer excellent service and warm hospitality and are very experienced (some previously with super yacht service) at chartering in Fiji waters and at providing special events onboard.
Bel’Mare weddings are intimate, elegant and exclusive.
- Bel'Mare is an 86 ft luxury power cruising motor yacht built by Pachoud Shipyards in New Zealand.
- She has 3 x staterooms, each with their own ensuite. The main bedroom has separate his/hers shower/toilets (heads), and separate crew quarters
- Large deck areas for entertaining and outdoor gourmet bbq
- Comfortable air-conditioned interiors with dining saloon, TV lounge and captain's lounge
- Bel'Mare is fully crewed with Captain, Engineers, Chef and Steward, and additional crew are added for weddings for exceptional customer service
Getting to Port Denarau
Port Denarau Marina is about 15 kilometres from the Nadi International Airport and is approximately 20 to 30 minutes drive from the airport depending on traffic. Transportation is available by private car or coach.
Food & Beverage
This standard package includes canapés/finger food, standard alcoholic beverages (rose, white & red wines mostly from NZ), champagne, local beers (Vonu, Fiji Bitter, Fiji Gold), softdrinks and bottled water. A wine and canapés list will be provided for your selection.
Bel’Mare is child friendly however we do not provide nannies or crew for child minding, hence parents are required to fully supervise the younger guests.