Synergy Fishing (7 hrs)
A 37' Kevlacat, Shimano gear and experienced crew. Ideal for trolling, casting for GTs or handline
Our 37ft purpose custom-built Kevlacat sports fishing vessel is our fishing “work-horse” and is powered by twin Yanmar 315hp diesel engines and has an abundance of deck space, a custom built tuna tower and comfortable seating both inside the cabin and out on deck. Ideal for game fishing charters for up to 6 anglers.
Synergy offers deep sea trolling, casting or handline fishing. She uses Shimano Tiagra gear with 30lb-50lb lines on stand-up rods, is fitted with Reelax outrigger, game chair, gimbal belts, equaliser and a tuna tower that gives our captains the extra advantage when looking for those sails or bait balls.
The fishing grounds are located 45 minutes travel-time from Port Denarau Marina, so please factor in the return travel of 1.5 hours from your fishing charter. We pick up guests from island resorts on Malolo Island which is a short distance to the reef drop-off and fishing fields, so welcome enquiries from guests not staying on Denarua.
Refer to our fishing seasons information in the gallery for more information about the fish species that we target.
About the Boat
- comfortable deck space and seating area inside cabin
- 1 x head/toilet
- all fishing equipment is provided
- there is shade over the back deck providing limited weather cover – we recommend that you bring hat, sunscreen, rash vest or long sleeve shirt
- fully crewed: charter rates include vessel hire with captain and crew/deckhand
Type of fishing
- Troll for tuna, mahi-mahi, wahoo, walu or sailfish (seasonal)
- Handline fishing for reef fish
- Popping/casting for Giant Trevally
Sustainability - fishing operators are led by you, the Customer
Adrenalin Fiji believes in sustainability. Billfish are tag and release. All GTs are catch and release. We think that lasting memories and a photo are more essential than taking the fish home. We put them back to catch another day. All fishing guests into Fiji should be asking about sustainability (from all operators) if interested in protecting our fishing grounds for generations to come.
Fishing Features & Gear
- Shimano Stella 20000 and Shimano Tiagra 30-50lb reels
- Raymarine electrics
- Light and medium tackle is mostly used
- Casting rods to chase GT’s and hand line fishing
- Reelax game fishing chair and outriggers
- Large selection of lures
- Tuna Tower
At A Glance
- Fitted with top brand rods & reels and very experienced crew
- Fishing charters for up to 6 guests (for safety / OH&S reasons)
- All rates quoted are for fishing in the Mamanuca Islands
- The special rates include light lunch catering for up to 6 guests
- Charters are ex-Port Denarau Marina located in Nadi, Fiji Islands
- Troll for big game fish - mahi mahi, yellowfin, wahoo, walu and billfish (seasonal) or go casting for GTs
- Light lunch (sanwiches/wraps), bottled water, crisps and fruits are provided; BYO alcohol or preferred snacks
Just a Suggestion – Something for the Guys & Gals (for groups of 12 or less)
So the guys want to fish, but the girls want to sip cocktails and have a swim? Why not book Synergy to drop off the girls to Cloud9 (it’s a floating pizza café and bar) OR Musket Cove and the Island Bar, then go fishing (the drop off is close-by) then pick up the gang on the way home. This allows about 4.5 hours of fishing and about 4.5 to 5-hours relaxation at a tropical island location.
Important note: Cloud9 and Musket Cove both charge landing fees. Cloud9 is cashless, so you will need to take your credit card. Landing fees, food & beverage are optional and additional cost to guests.