Jet Ski Safari Solo 8:30am (2.5 hrs)
A true Fiji 'bucket-list' adventure is the popular 2.5-hour guided adventure tour
Adrenalin's very popular action adventure is our Jet Ski Safari. Ride solo or tandem, and be led by our experienced guides through the tropical island paradise of the Mamanuca Islands.
The 2.5 hour adventure tour takes you offshore around islands, snorkelling with tropical fish and offers a rest break at either Beachcomber Island or Cloud9.
The trail takes you over deep water and then shallow reef sections so you can ride wild and mild - we cater for all types of riders! Fiji is known for its pristine waters, tropical islands, and warm weather so a jet ski safari is the perfect way to enjoy your holiday. Action and adventure... this activity should be on your "must do activities" list while in Fiji.
About our Jet Ski Operations
- Adrenalin Fiji use SeaDoo jet skis which is a leading global jet ski brand with many trademarked key features including intelligent brake reverse that provides shorter stopping distances and better driving control - SeaDoo have proven their reliability at Adrenalin since 2009
- Adrenalin Fiji is the only watersports company with its own dedicated professionally accredited BRP Workshop, so our machines are serviced and maintained with love and care, which means more reliability for you, our customer
- Our very friendly, caring and experienced guides are qualified as per the stringent Fiji jet ski regulations
- Adrenalin Fiji holds a Certificate of Compliance (No. JS05/2016) from the Maritime Safety Authority of Fiji (MSAF) with validity to 14/08/2019. Copy is displayed at our Port Denarau Marina Sales Office. All Fijian operators must display this, so don't hesitate to ask for verification.
- Adrenalin Fiji is Denarau's original watersports company and has been safely operating since 2005.
Going on the Jet Ski Safari
- To aid compliance to the industry regulations, it is compulsory to be able to read, speak and understand the English language
- Minimum age to drive a jet ski si 18 years - younger family members can ride tandem with a parent or guardian or, for a nominal fee one of your kids can ride with a guide
- Minimum age to participate in the jet ski safari is about 8 years, reason being so young Miss or Master is tall enough to balance on the jet ski with legs long enough so feet press on the footrest
- No previous experience is necessary - we give you a lesson how to drive your jet ski then ride fast and slow to suit all riders
- Its FUN !! But don't take our word for it, read what others are saying about Adrenalin Fiji on Trip Advisor
At A Glance
- A Fiji holiday 'Bucket List' item - no previous experience necessary!
- Complimentary pick up from Denarau Island Resorts
- Meet at 8:30am for the activity briefing and issuance of gear, then the guided tour departs at 9am (other times can be arranged for private groups, and in the busy holiday season); the tour is 2.5 hours but allow 3.0 hours for the entire experience
- Safety orientation, snorkel gear, life jacket, bottled water, cool drink at the safari destination, landing fees, briefing and support are all provided
- We recommend that you bring: tight fitting cap, rashie or long sleeved shirt (protect from sunburn) and sunscreen. Protect your favourite sunglasses from falling in the water, and please leave any valuables in your hotel safety box
- Some locations don't accept cash, so bring your credit card in a securely zipped pocket or bag
- Weight limits apply: the maximum weight on a jet ski is 200kg
- Group bookings welcome! Email your enquiry to the friendly team.