Our jet ski fleet includes 2014 model Sea-Doo GTI-130’s. These provide you with excellent jet ski rides during your Fiji holiday and guests can ride tandem or solo (with combined maximum weight of 200kg). The key advantage of riding on a SeaDoo is that it has intelligent brake-reverse that allows for shorter stopping distances and better control on the water.
Adrenalin focuses on service, standards and safety and has achieved an excellent safety record after operating for almost 11 years. Book now and join our experienced team.
Adrenalin Fiji is fortunate to be the only watersports operator in Fiji with it's own dedicated experienced workshop team, which means that our machines are fully serviced, maintained, loved and well-cared for which means more reliability on the water for you, the customer.
- A boat or jet ski licence is not required to hire and ride a jet ski in Fiji.
- Adrenalin Fiji provides a safety orientation before jet ski use, safety equipment and instructions on how to drive the unit.
- Riders must be minimum 18 years of age by law under the 2014 Jet Ski Regulations. For safety, Adrenalin has set the minimum age to ride on a jet ski at 8 years of age (being tall enough so their feet reach the footrest), if accompanied by a parent or guardian over 18 years of age. Children between 8 and 17 years of age are permitted to ride tandem with a parent or guardian on the safari.
- Riders require signed parental consent to participate in the activity, if under 18 years.
- You do not need to be a good swimmer, though some swimming ability is recommended. It is compulsory to wear a flotation vest during your jet ski ride. If you canot swim very well, please let the team know at the time of booking, and advise your guide on the day.
- Your Guide will instruct you through a full safety briefing before starting the safari.
- Our Jet skis have a maximum weight load of 200kg and tandem riders exceeding this capacity will be recommended to travel solo instead.
- The safari destination is weather dependent and will be confirmed on the afternoon before your activity. Cloud9 is more exposed to wind and sea conditions, so our safari's mostly go to Beachcomber Island. Please be flexible! We cannot control the weather, and will make recommendations to you.