Bel'Mare All Inclusive Scheduled Day Cruise
Join Bel’Mare on her scheduled day cruise in the stunning lower Mamanuca Islands.
Cruise in style and discover the beauty of the Fiji islands, on the most comfortable day cruise boat out of Port Denarau Marina. Join Bel’Mare on her scheduled day cruise that takes you on a most enjoyable day in the stunning lower Mamanuca Islands and is ‘all inclusive’ of snacks and lunch freshly prepared onboard by the Chef, as well as standard beverages, including local beer (Vonu, Fiji Bitter, Fiji Gold), NZ white wine, Rose, Champagne, soft drinks and bottled water.
Water toys available for your enjoyment include a jet ski ride, snorkelling equipment and a paddle board. Lay back on the deck with chilled refreshments served to you, or dive into the crystal clear water to cool down. It is the premier day charter available from Denarau in Fiji!
The scheduled day cruise departs daily at 9:00am from Port Denarau Marina and returns at 4:00pm.
On day charters the crew includes: Captain, Engineers, Chef and Steward/s
Group bookings are limited to 10 adults and larger groups are invited to book a private charter.
At a Glance
- You will need to bring your towel, hat, rashie or long-sleeve cotton shirt & sunscreen
- Bel'Mare is an 86ft luxury power cruising motor yacht with large deck areas for entertaining
- The scheduled charter cruises the lower Mamanuca Islands for the day, usually around Malolo Island – allow 1.5 hours gentle cruising time until stopping for a swim, snorkel or jet ski ride
- There are 3 x shower/toilets (heads) on-board, comfortable air-conditioned interiors with dining saloon, TV lounge and captain's lounge
- The cruise is all-inclusive for food & standard beverages
- Complimentary use of water toys
- Bel'Mare is available for private charter - perfect for couples, corporate groups or for small and large groups of family and friends