Katchalot Charters (7 hrs)
A 25ft Centre Console ideal for snorkelling and sight-seeing around the nearby tropical islands.
Katchalot is ideal for taking up to 8 friends and family for scenic island hopping & snorkelling tours in the lower Mamanuca Islands.
With comfortable seating and limited shade she is ideal if you simply want to get to an island location to enjoy the destination. Take your own tour and hop-on/hop-off on your own schedule.
- Head out to Malolo Island to visit Cloud9 for a quick swim, then stop over at the Plantation Sand Bar for snorkelling. Back onboard and it’s a short trip to Musket Cove to have lunch at Traders….fish’n’chips, charcoal chicken, that kind of thing….then stop at the Island Bar for a cocktail and enjoy the sea breezes before heading back to Port, with maybe one more swim in the way;
- Island hop around Bounty, Beachcomber and Treasure Islands. Snorkel of Malamala island, call into Beachcomber Island for a cool beer and if the tide is low, stop at the Treasure sand bar.
- If there are 4 or less guests onboard, combine any of these options with a little bit of handline fishing or casting for GT’s.
* Important note: many destinations charge a landing fee. Landing fees and optional food & beverages are not included in the charter price, so please factor that into the budget for your day out.
Some light catering is provided and you can BYO alcohol (we can supply an esky and the ice).
At A Glance
- Charters generally depart at 8:30am and return to Port Denarau Marina at 3:30pm - please liaise with us if you prefer to alter the charter schedule
- In survey to carry 8 passengers on leisure cruising
- Comfortable deck space and seating with limited shade
- Bring hat, rash vest or long sleeve shirt, sunscreen and towel
- Charter rates include vessel hire, captain and deckhand
- Catering is included for up to 4 passengers; additional catering can be arranged at a surcharge
- Catering includes sandwiches/wraps, fruits, something sweet, crisps and bottled water. Guests are welcome to BYO snacks and beverages
- All purchases on islands or resorts at optional and at guest’s own expense.