Synergy Charters (7 hrs)
A 25ft Centre Console ideal for snorkelling and sight-seeing around the nearby tropical islands.
With capacity for 12 friends or family, this 37 ft Kevlacat is an ideal island hopping boat to take you out for swimming, snorkelling, or just stopping at a tropical island location to walk on a white sandy beach.
Leave the crowds behind and book your own boat, for a scenic island hopping & snorkelling tour in the stunning Mamanuca Islands, at your own pace.
Plenty of deck space, some shade, and inboard Yanmars for speed to get you out there quickly. Take your own tour and hop-on/hop-off as you please.
- Head out to Malolo Island to visit Cloud9 for a quick swim, then stop over at the Plantation Sand Bar for snorkelling. Back onboard and it’s a short trip to Musket Cove to have lunch at Traders….fish’n’chips, charcoal chicken, that kind of thing….then stop at the Island Bar for a cocktail and enjoy the sea breezes before heading back to Port, with maybe one more swim in the way;
- Cruise northwards to Modriki Island (Tom Hank's Castaway Island) for a swim and snorkel then cruise to the idyllic Mana Sand Bar for your lunch stop;
- Island hop around Bounty, Beachcomber and Treasure Islands. Snorkel of Malamala island, call into Beachcomber Island for a cool beer or cocktail and if the tide is low, stop at the Treasure sand bar.
- Combine any of these options with a little bit of handline fishing or casting for GT’s.
Some light catering is provided and you can BYO alcohol.
At A Glance
- In survey to carry 12 passengers on leisure cruising
- Comfortable deck space and seating with some shade
- Bring hat, long sleeve shirt, sunscreen and towel
- One head (toilet) onboard
- Charter rates include vessel hire, captain and deckhand
- Catering is included for up to 6 passengers; additional catering can be arranged at a surcharge
- Catering includes sandwiches/wraps, fruits, something sweet, crisps and bottled water. Guests are welcome to BYO beverages, and all purchases on islands or resorts at optional and at guest’s own expense