Bel'Mare 2-Days Leisure Charter
Explore the stunning Mamanuca Islands on a Bel'Mare luxury overnight liveaboard cruise
Cruise the beautiful Fiji islands on MY Bel’Mare to enjoy the fun and friendly nearby Malolo Island attractions (in style and at your own pace) and to experience the joy of pure relaxation and seclusion on your own tropical island paradise discovery. Bel’Mare is your sea-going boutique hotel with experienced ex-superyacht Fijian crew with many years of chartering around Fiji, who offer 5-star personalised service and caring attention to detail. A charter on Bel’Mare offers changing vistas of white sandy beaches, stunning tropical island scenery, crystal clear water and perfect ocean views.
Review our favourite overnight charter itineraries listed here, and choose the one that suits your cruising dream. If you want something a little different or more adventurous to include awesome diving or top surf breaks please ask us for a tailor made charter proposal.
Bel’Mare is your most private honeymoon or romantic couples getaway, and the idyllic venue for a special celebration with small group of family or friends.
We invite you to join us for some genuine Fijian hospitality and a most memorable holiday experience in our Fiji Islands paradise. We hope to see you soon.
Bel'Mare Luxury Overnight Charter: 2-Days / 1-Night (31 hours)
Depart Port Denarau Marina at 9:00am and leisurely cruise northwards past Malolo Island to Mana Sand Cay and have morning tea underway. Arrive at the Mana Sand Bar mid-morning for a relaxing day of swimming and snorkeling at this picturesque sand cay. Lunch is served whilst at anchor, and the water toys are ready and waiting for you. Be as active or relaxed as you wish. Later in the afternoon we take the short cruise to the peaceful anchorage of Castaway Island so you can enjoy your favourite pre-dinner drink while taking in a stunning sunset. Dinner and star-gazing is next, after all, you are away from the city lights!
Day-2 is pure relaxation. Get up as early or late as you like then savour a delicious breakfast. We pull up anchor and take a slow site-seeing cruise down Malolo Island past the tropical resorts to arrive at the Malolo Sand Bar where we will spend the day soaking in the ambience of the crystal clear water and tropical blue skies. Lunch is served when you are ready, and mid-afternoon we make our way back to Port Denarau to arrive at about 4:00pm.
Bel’Mare Overnight Charters: At a Glance
- The overnight charter rates are based on 9am departure from Port Denarau with return at 4pm on the last charter day (hence a 1-night charter is 31 hours) and longer charters are simply a continuation of this (i.e. add 24 hours for each additional charter day)
- If your flight arrival won’t allow a 9am departure, talk with us about flexibility to the timing of the charter
- This itinerary has standard inclusions and we will send you a preference sheet to ask what you most like to eat and drink on your charter
- The preference sheet includes information about catering for food, such as food likes/allergies/preferences and lists the beer/wine selection included in the charter and optional choices at own expense
- This itinerary is designed for leisure and relaxation with short travelling times (to give you more time relaxing in the water) and if you would like a charter focused on diving and surfing, ask for a charter proposal that includes locations for those, as well as the dive instructor or surf guide (plus equipment).
- Bel'Mare is a motor yacht with large deck space for guest’s entertaining and an outdoor BBQ - ideal for couples and plenty of space for groups
- Comfortable air-conditioned interiors with dining saloon, TV & captain's lounges
- Bel’Mare has 3 x staterooms, each with their own ensuite. The main bedroom has separate his/hers shower/toilets (heads)
- Crew have separate crew quarters
- Charter rates include vessel hire with crew: Captain, Engineer/s, Chef & Steward
- All meals are prepared fresh onboard, according to what you enjoy (as per your preference sheet)
- Water toys included in the charter rate are: snorkeling gear, one (1) paddle board, two (2) x kayaks, one (1) jet ski and Bel’Mare has a Compressor onboard, available for re-filling dive tanks
About the Charter Rate
The charter rate is designed for one (1) guest or one (1) couple in the Master Cabin. The second and third cabins can be booked for additional friends or family at the listed surcharge as part of the private booking.