Bel'Mare 3-Days Leisure Charter
Explore the stunning Mamanuca Islands on a MY Bel'Mare luxury overnight liveaboard cruise.
Cruise the beautiful Fiji islands on MY Bel’Mare to enjoy the fun and friendly nearby Malolo Island attractions (in style and at your own pace) and to experience the joy of pure relaxation and seclusion on your own tropical island paradise discovery. Bel’Mare is your sea-going boutique hotel with experienced ex-superyacht Fijian crew with many years of chartering around Fiji, who offer 5-star personalised service and caring attention to detail. A charter on Bel’Mare offers changing vistas of white sandy beaches, stunning tropical island scenery, crystal clear water and perfect ocean views.
Review our favourite overnight charter itineraries listed here, and choose the one that suits your cruising dream. If you want something a little different or more adventurous to include awesome diving or top surf breaks please ask us for a tailor made charter proposal.
Bel’Mare is your most private honeymoon or romantic couples getaway, and the idyllic venue for a special celebration with small group of family or friends.
We invite you to join us for some genuine Fijian hospitality and a most memorable holiday experience in our Fiji Islands paradise. We hope to see you soon.
Bel'Mare Luxury Overnight Charter - 2-Nights / 3-Days (55 hours)
We depart Port Denarau Marina at 9am and head out to the Mana Sand Cay, located between Malolo and Mana Islands. After about 1.5 hours of leisurely cruising, arrive at the destination where we set anchor, serve a delicious lunch and put out all the water toys for your enjoyment. Spend the afternoon swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding or riding a jet ski at this picturesque location. Later in the afternoon we will head south on a short run, to the peaceful anchorage off Castaway Island Resort for a perfect view of the sunset, followed by a sumptuous dinner and optional star gazing.
Rise as early or late as you like. Today we head northwards to Rokorokoyawa (also known as Sacred Island) where you can go ashore to the white sandy beach and enjoy snorkelling with the abundant fishlife over the reef. After a relaxing day on the water, we head southwards past the Resorts on Malolo Island, so you are invited to recline on the aft sundeck in the cool evening breeze and enjoy one of Mosese’s cocktail while taking in the sites and then sunset whilst Bel’Mare cruises into the Musket Cove evening anchorage.
Welcome to day-3 where you will be feeling completely in Fiji-time holiday mode. Breakfast is unhurried, while Bel’Mare relocates the short distance from the Musket Cove area to the Plantation Island Sand Bar. After a swim and snorkel break, we head around to the eastern side of Malolo Island to the Private Beach for an afternoon of as much or as little watersports activity as you choose. Here we serve lunch, cool down for one last dip, then pack up to return to Port Denarau by about 4:00pm.
Bel’Mare Overnight Charters: At a Glance
- The overnight charter rates are based on 9am departure from Port Denarau with return at 4pm on the last charter day (hence a 1-night charter is 31 hours) and longer charters are simply a continuation of this (i.e. add 24 hours for each additional charter day)
- If your flight arrival won’t allow a 9am departure, talk with us about flexibility to the timing of the charter
- This itinerary has standard inclusions and we will send you a preference sheet to ask what you most like to eat and drink on your charter
- The preference sheet includes information about catering for food, such as food likes/allergies/preferences and lists the beer/wine selection included in the charter and optional choices at own expense
- This itinerary is designed for leisure and relaxation with short travelling times (to give you more time relaxing in the water) and if you would like a charter focussed on diving and surfing, ask for a charter proposal that includes locations for those, as well as the dive instructor or surf guide (plus any gear).
- Bel'Mare is a motor yacht with large deck space for guest’s entertaining and an outdoor BBQ - ideal for couples and plenty of space for groups
- Comfortable air-conditioned interiors with dining saloon, TV & captain's lounges
- Bel’Mare has 3 x staterooms, each with their own ensuite. The main bedroom has separate his/hers shower/toilets (heads)
- Crew have separate crew quarters
- Charter rates include vessel hire with crew: Captain, Engineer/s, Chef & Steward
- All meals are prepared fresh onboard, according to what you enjoy (as per your preference sheet)
- Water toys included in the charter rate are: snorkeling gear, one (1) paddle board, two (2) x kayaks, one (1) jet ski and Bel’Mare has a Compressor onboard, available for re-filling dive tanks
About the Charter Rate
The charter rate is designed for one (1) guest or one (1) couple in the Master Cabin. The second and third cabins can be booked as additional options for friends or family at the listed surcharge as part of the private booking.