Bel'Mare 5-Days in the Yasawa Islands
Join Bel’Mare on an island paradise discovery cruise to the beautiful Yasawa Islands and Blue Lagoon
Bel'Mare Luxury Overnight Charter (4 nights / 5 days) to the Blue Lagoon & Yasawa Islands
Cruise the beautiful Fiji islands and escape the crowd to discover the splendid uninhabited white sandy beaches, unspoilt anchorages, colourful reefs teaming with fish-life and crystal clear lagoons of the Yasawa Islands. On this charter we take you on the road less travelled for a special tour to swim with a manta ray (seasonal: May to October), visit the Sawa-i-Lau caves, spend a day at the famous stunning Blue Lagoon, and to experience this exquisite part of Fiji.
We invite you to share the Fijian culture and to experience the joy of pure relaxation and seclusion on your own tropical island paradise discovery.
Welcome aboard. Bel’Mare departs Port Denarau Marina to cruise northwards to Rokorokoyawa (also known as Sacred Island) where she anchors so you can go ashore to the white sandy beach and enjoy snorkelling with the abundant fishlife over the reef. The watertoys are set out, so choose to snorkel, kayak, stand-up paddle or go for a jet ski ride. After a your first relaxing swim in the warm tropical sea, a savoury lunch is served and Bel’Mare continues northward past Waya to the lower Yasawa Islands to a calm anchorage near Naukacuvu. After dinner take advantage of being away from the city lights for some excellent star gazing.
If it is manta ray season Day-2 will be an early start (about 6-7am) and we depart for Tokatokauna Pass where the manta rays feed (tide dependent also) and after anchoring, the crew will take out those adventurous snorkellers to snorkel with the mantas. Sometimes the mantas come up very close and sometimes they will glide under you. Sometimes the tide is strong and the snorkellers drift, and the crew collect you, return you to the top of the passage to go again. If you are not a strong swimmer, then snorkel with a life jacket, or ask a crew member to go with you. This can be an amazing experience. When out of manta ray season, we allow for a more leisurely start to the morning with a refreshing swim or some optional exercise. The early morning swim will have built up a good appetite so breakfast is waiting, anchor is weighed and Bel’Mare cruises northward so sit back, relax and enjoy the passing island scenery.
By late-morning arrive at Sawa-i-Lau where there are some caves (caverns) to swim in and explore so take the snorkel gear. After lunch divert to Malakati for an optional village excursion in the afternoon. Here is an ideal location to experience a Kava ceremony and meke (traditional Fijian music and dancing). This is highly recommended. We anchor here for the evening and dinner is served onboard. Enjoy one of Moses’s cocktails and soak in the sunset and tranquility of where you are.
Rise as early or late as you like and after a delicious breakfast Bel’Mare leisurely cruises southward to the Blue Lagoon for an absolutely relaxing day in this postcard-picture-perfect destination. Blue Lagoon is famous for the movie (of the same name) for the snorkelling and for its beauty. The day is yours to do as much or as little as you like. Play on the water toys, swim, go fish-feeding, relax on the deck, go ashore to one of the islands for a discovery hike – the crew will assist and advise you.
Today is about ‘Fiji-Time’ and enjoying where you are – in paradise of course! Look around you. Take photos. Soak it in. Some time in the early afternoon it is time to leave to continue cruising southwards to the sheltered anchorage of Soso Bay. You should be feeling very relaxed by now….
Today is our last cruising day and we are not in a rush. Enjoy a tasty breakfast and some water fun before leaving Soso Bay to cruise towards Vomo Island where Bel'Mare stops and anchors again for your lunch onboard and a refreshing swim. After lunch we return to Port Denarau where we expect to arrive by about 4:00pm.
Bel’Mare Overnight Charters: At a Glance
- The overnight charter rates are based on 9am departure from Port Denarau with return at 4pm on the last charter day (hence a 1-night charter is 31 hours) and longer charters are simply a continuation of this (i.e. add 24 hours for each additional charter day)
- If your flight arrival won’t allow a 9am departure, talk with us about flexibility to the timing of the charter and charter logistics
- This itinerary has standard inclusions and we will send you a preference sheet to ask what you most like to eat and drink on your charter
- The preference sheet includes information about catering for food, such as food likes/allergies/preferences and lists the beer/wine selection included in the charter and optional choices at own expense
- This itinerary is designed for leisure and relaxation with short travelling times (to give you more time relaxing in the water) and if you would like a charter focused on diving and surfing, ask for a charter proposal that includes locations for those, as well as the dive instructor or surf guide (plus any gear).
- Bel'Mare is a motor yacht with large deck space for guest’s entertaining and an outdoor BBQ - ideal for couples and plenty of space for groups
- Comfortable air-conditioned interiors with dining saloon, TV & captain's lounges
- Bel’Mare has 3 x staterooms, each with their own ensuite. The main bedroom has separate his/hers shower/toilets (heads)
- Crew have separate crew quarters
- Charter rates include vessel hire with crew: Captain, Engineer/s, Chef & Steward
- All meals are prepared fresh onboard, according to what you enjoy (as per your preference sheet)
- Water toys included in the charter rate are: snorkeling gear, one (1) paddle board, two (2) x kayaks, one (1) jet ski and Bel’Mare has a Compressor onboard, available for re-filling dive tanks
About the Charter Rate
The charter rate is designed for one (1) guest or one (1) couple in the Master Cabin. The second and third cabins can be booked as additional options for friends or family at the listed surcharge as part of the private booking.